4.06.2005

Requiescat in pace

I never thought I'd hear myself say this to myself, but I'm actually glad to see that there are so many Catholics in the world, for these vast droves of people will eventually prove to be instrumental in stemming the tide of Theonomy which at present is not a tsunami in force, rather a creepy little wavelet, which will grow.

And I therefore hereby this electronic digital transcription whereby I stand hereabouts do solemnly proclaim this thing verily, even a prophecy, which have come forth from my mouth, even from my tongue on this day: the God-botherers will grow mightier, yea, but not unto mightiness wherein they shall wreak their rigid Rightness upon us,

but unto forthwith and sooth a large body of sycophantic psychopathic mules or fowls of the air that droppeth stuff nor cheweth their cud, or them from which we reap our share of wool sheared, the sheep; and this body of some but not nigh unto mighty might shall fuck with freedom at every turn.

So let us be pleased that the old church is still kicking, and I think apologetic in a good way, and sincere, in the main. The heavier pots that are damaged lurk on the other side. Reformation my ask you this: as a rebellion it was wonderful, for like what, five minutes? Luther and Calvin were both knucking phuts.

I wish the Pope a very restful sleep, and peace, sincerely.

No comments: